sábado, 12 de junho de 2010

The Wings Are With Me


Hello everyone! I’m here again with you to share a very important new very. Last night (June 11th 2010), the school of my neigh invited me to substitute Spanish teacher, a very intelligent woman, for a night (teaching classers about when we must use MUY and MUCHO).

I love foreign languages (and I think it’s not any new), but the Spanish one is a very private case. After all, all the countries (border with Brazil) speak Spanish. So, I think Spanish learning is more important than English here.

Then, my mission was to wake classers up for that. And how could I do it? Well, first we live a special moment (2010 World Cup). It motivated me to dress Paraguay’s t-shirt and give them examples about soccer all the time.

The class was about when we must to use the words MUY and MUCHO, the most part of the classers participated with me and that’s why I loved that night. My mission was completed!

Before I go to the bed, I always like to analyze my day and how I enjoyed and lived it. And when I was thinking about the class, I made sure one more time when we did something with a lot of pleasure and love… Thing happens very easer. You can bet it. =)

That was what I’d like to share with you and I hope you felt what I’m feeling this moment. Finally I’ve also found a job and I’m going to start it on July 1st 2010, but be a teacher is not out of my plans. It’s like the title say us: the wings are with me. That’s why I can arrive wherever I want to go to. And be sure you can do it too. Until next time, see you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário