segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2009

My First Postage in English


Ladies and gentleman, I’m extremely glad to write you this postage in another language. I guess all of my friends (who lives in Brazil or not) knows I study International Relations. So, do that (writing it) is very important to me, but I must to confess you: it’s not being easy (but who told life is easy)?
I also feel I must to tell you that there was always food in my home (price to Lord), but that’s not mean I have all I want. In change, I really appreciate my parents when they said me when I asked you something: - I’m going to give you that as well as I’ve got (fighting). My first impression about them is they were very bores, but only some year late I’ve finally understood which that’d encouraged me to fight all of challenges which I’d find along of the way.
I have never frequented a language school, but I know how to say the most part of words in English and I’m better in Spanish (at least I think so). I have never worked at an office or something like that either, but I have joined my economies and that’s why I know some special places like Foz do Iguassu and Brasilia (both places are in my country).
What I mean to you is: I always thought the dreams became real with the other people, but now, when I open my eyes, I realize even I have not a diploma about knowledge in Spanish or any other language and I can talk with any person of Latin America about the most variety of affairs… I see my dreams are becoming real too.
But this is a kind of thing which we haven’t it only with a night studying. I was sure when I did that choice I shouldn’t go to the place where I enjoy with my friends, like parties and bars and, that explains why I’ve called “idiot” sometimes by my same friends. That is as the meaning says “every choice, every renounce”. And I renounced parties and beers for a time.
Finally, I apologize if something’s been written wrong by me. I just want to say one more time I’m very glad to do this postage and leave a message to you right here: Never give all of your dreams up, because they move the world and do us forget all of bad things which we’ve seen lately. Thanks a lot and I hope to see you again. Good bye.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário