sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

Doubts are coming to my mind


Hello everyone! I’m here again (writing in English). After a long time I do it for the second time. Actually, I didn’t write before, because I thought there were some people who read what I upload here. But now, I think I’m wrong, especially with my Twitter (www.twitter.com/rickboquinha), because I know a lot of people from USA is really reading what I leave in my Twitter (and at least one person from Australia… hehehe).

Well, my motive to be here with you this time is very simple: I want to share something which has happened to me lately. On May 5th 2010 I went to the border Brazil-Paraguay with some friends, I did that because both of countries’ presidents were there discussing important themes and signing international agreements.

Unfortunately, we could not interview them, but I lived a key moment in my professional life: I saw perfectly how the journalists make their job (and I really enjoyed it). So, I decided to be one too.

I love writing and communication (and I’m sure all of you could notice it already), that’s why I’d like to be a journalist someday. But when everything was going to this way, a new opportunity appeared to me: I was a teacher for a night at school in my village.

That experience was also more than I could imagine, and the classers are always asking me to give them another class again. So, I don’t know what to do about to be a journalist or a teacher. But I rest assures about one thing: we always must to make the best if we want people recognize our efforts. =D

Now, I can imagine you’re understanding why the title of this post is (Doubts is coming to my mind). I really have doubts about my future, but this is the first time I’m glad to have them. I never gave you a class, but I hope you’ll enjoy when I’ll do it as well as you’re doing this post. Till next time. See ya!

Um comentário:

  1. Boquinha I think that you can be the best in both ocasions. You´re a very dedicated person and you give the talent to teach and to write. I remember you reading this talk of Willian Wack in FAAP. Look:http://www.faap.br/faculdades/economia/rel_internacionais/07_semana_rel_internacional.asp

    ResponderExcluir