quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Welcome to the Team of Environment


Hello everyone! That’s one more special moment to me, because I love to write something in another different languange than my native one (and you know it very well). Well, I’m here today to tell you specifically about a combat which I have somedays before.

I’m not so sure if you know about what I do, but I prevent and fight wildfire. And unfortunatelly we (Brazilians) are having one of greatest problems with it since some weeks ago. It’s true it rainned strongly in some cities of the country, but if another part of Brazil want to see wather, it’s neccessary somebody cries.

But when I look at fire is going to the jungle, something gives me strengh inside of me to make all the I can and can’t untill erase the flames. I already went to Rondonia and Amazonia (two states of Brazil) to do my job because the situation was very critical there. But we did it succefully in 17 days and with 186 fighters.

There’s something that I’m not able to understand: how can a person to start a wildfire trying to scape of the police or with the idea of received lots of money with a new pasture at the ranch.

Finally, I’d like to write (if it’s not totally clear yet).... I LOVE WHAT I DO, because despite of be my job, I feel I’m becoming a very better person with that. And I don’t need to say how important is a good environment to our own healths. Until next time!

We can learn about where I work trought this website: http://bit.ly/c6OPZB

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário